[Healeys] Brake Fluid - Observation and Serious Question

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Mar 18 02:04:18 MDT 2021

The water gets in because of condensation (small bit by small bit) in
the reservoir over the years. There will always be temperature changes
and the relative humidity in the reservoir is the same as in the ambient
air. In very hot and humid conditions there is a lot of water vapour in
the air so when the temp drops condensation in the reservoir is very
possible.

Kees Oudesluijs