[Healeys] Pre-bent brake lines (cupro-nickel)

P.M. Pollock pollpete at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 17 16:35:05 MDT 2021

Last year I did a full brake system rebuild from scratch for my wife's splendid
little '69 Karmann Ghia (her first car), using cupro-nicklel lines of the same
specs as those in the link.  A delight to work with and not expensive:  one $40
25' coil did the whole car.  It does work harden so it pays to do trials of the
more extreme bends first using heavy copper wire- or get two coils.  When I
tackle the Healey I'll likely use John's linked source (flairs are a pain) but
with a trial coil.   Tubing:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071XW5ZP2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks to John for the made-up set source.

Pete Pollock
BJ7
N. California