[Healeys] brake fluid

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Mar 17 13:48:16 MDT 2021

Bob,

I have used a Gunson Eezibleed Kit for donkeys years. The first kit was
bought around 1965, later was ones followed as these were constantly
improved upon. However you can improvise on this with a bicycle inner tyre.

Basically you pressurize the brake fluid reservoir and open the bleed
nipples one by one until clear and bubble free liquid appears. You need
to get used to the system to avoid spillages and you have to top up the
brake fluid reservoir after flushing each line.

Others use a vacuum hand pump to draw the fluid through the bleed nipples.

Kees Oudesluijs