[Healeys] (fwd) Re: Rear Wheel Brake Cylinder

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:32:12 MDT 2021

DOT 3 should be able to absorb a reasonable amount of moisture.  It is
silicone brake fluid that cannot.  So if you have water, or very wet
brake fluid and rust, I agree with Kees that your brake system is
badly compromised.  Time to renew it.  Getting the bends in new brake
lines exactly right can be a chore but you do have 'patterns' for each
piece, and it will be one less thing to worry about once it is done.

-Roland