[Healeys] Rear Wheel Brake Cylinder

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Mar 15 13:25:00 MDT 2021

It may be time to overhaul the complete brake system and renew the brake
lines and hoses. This looks like a massive contamination of water
possibly due to not replacing the brake fluid regularly.

As rust was noticed in the fluid you may assume there is rust in the
lines, thus unsafe at all times. Its a fairly straight forward job, not
very costly. Use Cunifer or similar. Also check the bores and seals in
the pistons, callipers and MBC.

Kees Oudesluijs