[Healeys] current draw of wipers

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 09:36:12 MDT 2021

Mirek,

I believe that stall current is the load developed when the motor is not
able to rotate - the mechanism is locked up - wipers frozen to the
windshield.  I"m an oldish mechanical engineer, not electrical.  So
someone else may have a better answer.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar