[Healeys] Fuses

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 12:02:13 MST 2021

I’m not in favor of putting anything extra between the battery and the starter.  Basic regular inspection and repair will suffice to keep our 50 plus year old cars as reliable as possible for regular driving. Chaffed wires, dented or leaking fuel and brake lines, bad connections on exhaust and the list goes on. Our AH’s will  never be the same as jumping in your new Ford or Nissan or what ever without contemplating the possibility of a failure or issue of some sort along the trip. True that many folks drive their old  car regularly and long distances but it’s just not the same as driving most newer cars.

Sent from my iPhone