[Healeys] Ebay - Bizarre

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 04:15:20 MST 2021

I bought a print from an UK ebay seller last year.  It got to the US
very quickly and then stopped.  After 2+ months the seller felt that the
shipment had been lost and sent me another.  I now have 2 prints - paid
for both.  Last November I bought two HF1748 horn gaskets from Germany
off of ebay.  Received them four months later.  Both orders were
delivered by USPS.  I recently bought some BA hardware from the UK and
got that within a week (airmail/UPS). Hopefully, shipping will return to
the pre-pandemic delivery times.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar