[Healeys] 100 Register in the USA

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:16:32 MST 2021

Simon,
The 100 Registry is run by Randy Hicks of 7 Seawatch Dr., Savannah, GA  31411
PH: (h) 912-417-2404 (C) 508-981-5113
Email: ahca100registrar at gmail.com<mailto:ahca100registrar at gmail.com>
If you want add a 1953 model in a Registry, Hank Leach is currently creating an early Registry to account for the 1274 1953 Austin-Healey produced. He can be reached at (514)997-7354 or by Email: gradea1 at charter.net<mailto:gradea1 at charter.net>

Jean