[Healeys] Carpet material for parcel tray

jim ab7vf at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 11:03:49 MST 2021

 perhaps some  heavy felt?

    On Sunday, March 7, 2021, 2:01:07 PM PST, richard mayor via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

 I've gotten many suggestions so thank you all.  Most have said I should use the same material as the carpet but the carpet has some pile or nap to it.  I already have red carpeting.   The material on the parcel tray has minimal nap. It is more like indoor-outdoor carpeting.  Apparently, A-H Spares has the material and the vinyl trim as a kit but I don't need that as I have modified my parcel tray and don't want to spend that much for trim that I can't use. Any other suggestions?