[Healeys] Carpet material for parcel tray

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:59:54 MST 2021

I've gotten many suggestions so thank you all.  Most have said I should use
the same material as the carpet but the carpet has some pile or nap to it.
I already have red carpeting.   The material on the parcel tray has minimal
nap. It is more like indoor-outdoor carpeting.  Apparently, A-H Spares has
the material and the vinyl trim as a kit but I don't need that as I have
modified my parcel tray and don't want to spend that much for trim that I
can't use. Any other suggestions?