[Healeys] 100 water pumps

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 06:57:30 MST 2021

After a couple of premature failures of repro 100 water pumps I decided to
look into rebuilding them with a modern seal and sealed bearings.
I have some concerns about the small size of the annulus through which all
the coolant must pass in the original design so I have managed to install a
considerably smaller seal as in the pics attached.
After bench testing one of the prototypes is now fitted to my car awaiting
a test drive as soon as the snow is gone.