[Healeys] Shocks/springs

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:25:27 MDT 2021

Michael to determine which spring or springs are at fault,  on a flat
surface,  jack the 2 front wheels just off the ground with a jack centered
under the front cross member using a piece of pipe on the jack saddle to
produce a pivot point. Now measure the distance from the extreme rear
corners of the frame to the ground.
Repeat that exercise with the jack under the diff drain plug. (clamping a
long bar across under the front frame rails helps magnify discrepancies).