[Healeys] Overdrive Setting Lever O-Ring

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Mon Jun 28 21:25:27 MDT 2021

I did this on my BN1. The pin is tapered and on mine, the larger end was towards the top, which made sense to me at the time. It was very easy to remove and went back in with no problem. Just used a very small punch on the lower side and it came right out. I did discover I needed two o-rings to replace the one originally fitted.
   Not sure about yours, but mine was a very wide old o-ring. David Nock suggested a two o-ring solution (fitting two o-rings side by side) and it worked well. I had no more leaks. Good luck.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 Now back on the road and running like the wind!