[Healeys] HD8 SU oil level

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Thu Jun 17 11:47:37 MDT 2021

BJ8 Drivers Handbook, pg.33, states to "top up within 1/2" (13mm) from
the top of the hollow piston rod with oil"
I always shine a light down the hole, add oil to just at the top of
the "hollow piston rod" and leave it at that. If you see two spots of
oil on the inner bonnet lid-you've added too much oil. Hank, healey
helper.com

Healeys"