[Healeys] HD8 Su's

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:42:04 MDT 2021

Roger--

I remember reading of someone whose damper chambers somehow became
pressurized resulting in the dampers' blowing out of the carb domes and
denting his hood from underneath.  I have no recollection of what the
underlying cause was, but since the carb domes are vented is it possible
that the oil is somehow escaping via the vent holes?

Best--Michael Oritt

--
Best--Michael