[Healeys] Napa fuel pump

Darin Graber dkgraber85 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 11:07:20 MDT 2021

I have just installed a Facet pump in series with my SU pump. The SU pump is great and that’s what I primarily run on, however in the summertime I’ve found that if I run the Facet pump l, the vapor lock issue on these big Healeys tends to disappear. It also puts a second pump in place already so on the side of the road if you have one go, you can easily switch over to the other pump which is already installed.

Sent from my iPhone 8+