[Healeys] Fiberfab Jamaican Body

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 09:13:32 MDT 2021

ListersDon't want to break the list rules about selling stuff but if you have a life long desire to build a Jamaican.......I currently have a body (main body, doors and nose), door hinges, handles, glass and regulators, windshield (Corvette) and rear glass (Porsche) in the garage. It used to be mounted on an  early 3000 frame long ago. Send me an email off list with any questions.  I still have to take some photos, maybe later today. Inflation from 1967 to 2021 is about  800%. Located in Western Pennsylvania. Perry