[Healeys] air ducting kit

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 07:29:19 MDT 2021

Although it probably won't make much difference to "heatsoak" situations
one thing that was mentioned during our local club Zoom meeting was the
idea of adding a 3rd blade to a standard 6 cyl fan, something I'd never
heard of.
This sounds like a very good idea and at least a couple of our members have
done this with outstanding results.
Slightly longer screws are recommended for securing the 3 blades to the
waterpump pulley.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=303033053279&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229529&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111