[Healeys] air ducting kit

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 22:02:14 MDT 2021

My vapor lock issue occurs for example at long stop lights in hot weather as expected to some extant, not while driving; but the other day when I stopped to refuel, the heatsink after turning off the engine caused the gauge to hit 200 which vapor locks me every time. So I push back, lift the lid and air the engine for 10-15 minutes and then it fires up. That usually attracts an audience which helps pass the time.   :-)
A pulley change on my car wouldn’t make a difference IMO.

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 440