[Healeys] Brake Fluid -- Silicone vs. glycol

'bluehealey' bluehealey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:54:46 MDT 2021

Now that is a perfect checklist Simon. Captures everything you need to know.
In addition I work on the basis that glycol mixtures, if neglected (not flushed) for more than 3-4 years, can cause minor problems with the hardware.
Silicone, if neglected for a similar period, can cause major problems with the hardware.
Guess which I choose to use.

AlanB - iPhone message.