[Healeys] Which Brake Fluid?

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 18:36:57 MDT 2021

Have had DOT 3/4 in our BN2 for over 20 years this time around. Seems like the only issue I have had is replacing the rear wheel cylinders seal twice in that time. During regular inspections have found a very small leak on one side or the other and replaced seals on both sides. Front brakes and master seem to hold up better.

Sent from my iPhone