[Healeys] Which Brake Fluid?

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 16:15:09 MDT 2021

The military uses silicone because some military vehicles sit for long
periods of time when not in use..... waiting for that day when they need to
spring into action.   Silicone fluid is not the best performance wise but
because it does not accumulate moisture over time, it is best for military
vehicles that sit unused for long periods of time.

FWIW, I was in the military and I use DOT 3