[Healeys] Auxiliary electric fan

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:09:31 MDT 2021

"Overheating" is an imprecise term and so long as the rad does not boil
over and/or the carbs go into vapor lock the fact that the indicated temp
is at or slightly above 212 is not a conversation stopper.
For those really challenging situations where traffic is stop and go, etc.
I turn on the auxiliary fan ASAP and place some duct tape over the temp
gauge so I will not constantly look at it.  If things get drastic the car
will tell you....

Best--Michael Oritt

--
Best--Michael