[Healeys] Auxiliary electric fan

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:19:32 MDT 2021

Been following this thread.  When I lived in Los Angeles I had a pusher fan
as I commuted into downtown. I had a switch control. I removed it when I
moved to Oregon.  I recently installed a more powerful one for my Conclave
trip with thermostat and switch control.  It helped.  I just installed an
air shovel and it has improved airflow a lot. Car stayed cool on a 250
drive and stop and go freeway traffic.

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB