[Healeys] Fuel Senders and gauges - again!

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Sun Jul 18 09:46:17 MDT 2021

I have had some success with a capacitive probe and a 5V gauge - Speedy
cables in Wales built me one with an original looking face.
Not a 5min project - mainiy because our senders are 6 hole mounting and
modern ones use 5 hole sae centers.
Also a fundamental problem is the horizontal suitcase shape of AH tanks and
only 5in range form E to F.
rg