[Healeys] Fuel Senders and gauges - again!

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Sun Jul 18 07:27:27 MDT 2021

All,

as we all know Healey fuel gauges are notoriously unreliable.

I want you to cast you minds back a few years. In the past somebody on
the list came up with a solution that got things to work properly (and,
no, it had nothing to do with a piece of wood and a pen!).

I have some vague idea that it may have involved switching polarities or
something and fitting a modern gauge, but I can't recall what it was.
Can any of you remember?

The original also offered a cogent explanation of why the standard parts
didn't work which I'd also be interested in.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer.

Peter
--

Dr. Peter Dzwig