[Healeys] BN1/BN2 rear springs vs BN4 and later

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:37:41 MDT 2021

I take offense that Austin engineers were "penny pinchers"!  I can assert
that in my Austin A90 Atlantic, penny pinching was the furthest thing from
their mind.

But then again I agree, by the time they got to the BJ8 there was alot of
penny pinching going on.... probably the worst of it was not upgrading the
exhaust mounts to something that actually holds on to the exhaust!

Cheers,

Alan