[Healeys] BN1 PCV system

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sun Jan 31 11:15:01 MST 2021

In my opinion providing a dedicated air intake and separating the streams is
a step in right direction. This sketch below is what I am planning. One
possible addition would be a simple air oil separator on the return line but
I am hesitant to add too much strange looking hardware if it can be avoided.

I would appreciate any feedback and comments.

Harold

  _____