[Healeys] Fwd: Louvered bonnet

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:46:12 MST 2021

Whatever their downsides, louvers are just bitchin'  Here's about 75 pages
of pictures from people who feel the same way:
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/just-louvers.1028008/  Admit
it, how many of us just put them in along with fender vents as much for the
looks as their cooling ability.  Yours are looking good Perry.  Have fun
sanding around those things on both sides, I'll send you a box of
band-aids.  Thanks for the opportunity to show mine.

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville