[Healeys] Spark Plugs

Doug Barker douglas.barker at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 28 06:48:22 MST 2021

I gap mine at 29”

From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: January-27-21 9:57 PM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Spark Plugs

I think the Champions we have in our BN2/100M are RN9YC; I can verify this weekend.

On 1/27/2021 1:16 PM, Michael MacLean wrote:

Not to get too far off the subject about Healeys, but my Harley Davidson (30s technology like our cars) runs the best on the cheapest Ford Autolite 4164 copper plugs.  I tried "high performance" plugs from Harley Davidson and saw no difference.  Best of all they are only 89 cents a piece when on sale and I only need two at a time.  Does anyone know for sure which Champion plug works for the BN2?

Mike MacLean