[Healeys] Spark Plugs

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 27 09:36:40 MST 2021

Bought a well used '64 Ford pickup almost 40 years ago.  Y block, oil
bath air filter, (2) 20 gal saddle tanks ...  Decided to do a tune-up.
Pulled a plug out to see what was fitted, went to the auto parts store
and bought the replacements.  Back in the garage, I removed the other
seven plugs.  On the first plug, the nut broke off leaving the threaded
section of the plug in the head.  Back to the store for head gaskets and
anti-freeze.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar