[Healeys] Ruddspeed

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 26 09:11:17 MST 2021

"Cooperman" in the UK posted on 3/8/2017 in British Car Forum that he had
acquired these; as they appear in the eBay pictures they look to be
untouched since the BCF pictures.  Interesting posts on this thread:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?108945-Ruddspeed-carbs

Bruce Steele
Brea, CA
1960 BN7