[Healeys] 100-4 engine head gasket?

greylinn at ozemail.com.au greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 25 04:31:21 MST 2021

…exactly what I had with the Ward Spl motor after a tyre kicking non-buyer floored the throttle in overdrive top at about 40kph going uphill! Detonation big time! I put some crack testing penetrating dye in no3. Spun the motor over then checked no.4 with some paper towel – bingo red dye in no.4 = blown gasket.

Cheers

Peter Linn

Brisbane