[Healeys] front shock removal

m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 21 13:51:45 MST 2021

I prefer to have the stands under the frame so the car is solidly supported, rather than under a sprung component.  I then us a jack to raise the lower A-arm and compress the spring enough to get the shock arm off the bump stop..  A second jack can be placed under the A-arm when the shock is off, if need be (i.e. if you don’t want to tie your jack up).

Mirek