[Healeys] clutch slave cylinder bleeding

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 21:13:02 MST 2021

Nothing has changed since you last did this. The bleeder is nigh
impossible to reach from below; one time, I was able to unbolt the slave
cyl, drop it, and perform bleeding (I think I was bleeding a bit when I
was done). It's easily done from the top, but you have to pull the
console and gearbox cover. Some of us have fitted an extension to make
life easier the 'next time.' I bled mine once in the parking lot of a
restaurant, waiting for it to open.

Bob