[Healeys] FW: HDC Archive - Oct / Nov 1956 - Original 100/6 Report

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Wed Jan 20 09:39:24 MST 2021

Thought this might be of interest to 100/6 people.

Forwarded from our local HDC

"

Hello everyone

Please see this next online issue of HDC history.

This is an original report on the 100/6 written by the Club for inclusion in
the Oct/Nov issue of the magazine in 1956.

Thanks to our Editor, Rod Graham for identifying this article, the Healey
Museum for supplying all of the original documents to the HDC and neighbour
and ex Healey owner (we all make mistakes!)Mike Quinn for his skill and
patience in collecting and storing many years of paperwork and magazines for
the future benefit of Members.

Regards

Dave

HDC Membership"