[Healeys] Late Monday night rant.

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 09:08:44 MST 2021

Michael,

I feel your pain. My dad got a new harness for our BN2 (probably from
Moss). I thought the harness was good quality overall, and everything
worked except the turn signals. I spent 3 days double-checking
everything; we went so far as to open the relay box, but everything
looked good in there. I eventually discovered the wiring to one of the
rear brake/turn lights was mis-colored. This really pissed me off, as
I'd wired a bare chassis just from the schematic and it would have been
100% correct if not for the misidentified wire. I'll probably never sell
the car, but whoever ends up with it will be confused, as a couple of
wires are interchanged from the schematic. Come to think of it, I should
probably label the flaw ... as soon as I finish all the other stuff
needs fixin'.

Bob