[Healeys] Caution Email from Ray

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 17:04:15 MST 2021

Ray
I’m sending this message through the list because of the following: Ray
When I noticed my computer software kicking back at your email attachment I thought I would send an email back to you at the address I had previously and I did send it. I asked if you , Ray, had sent the email. Almost immediately I got a response that told me” I did send the email and open the attachment”. This was interesting. Since there was not the usual “How ya doin or other pleasantries, I did not follow the bad guys instructions. I suspect he his still lurking in the shadows on your email moniker.
Hope you can clean up the mess.
Aloha
Perry

Sent from my iPhone