[Healeys] Caution Email from Ray Juncal

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 14:09:12 MST 2021

 Sorry guys, the bastards are at it again. Password already changed. I hope this didn't cause anyone too much trouble.Ray

    On Monday, January 18, 2021, 12:52:09 PM PST, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:

 I got it too and, thinking it related to my recent brake question took
the bait (my virus protection just expired and, apparently, Comcast's
and Microsoft's antivirus protection is weak). The site appears to be
fishing for logons, for FB, AOL, etc. I changed my Comcast password
right after I saw this; it has two-factor authentication so I think I'm OK.

I blew it (I know better).  I usually view the URL for the
download/login links; this caught me off guard. Looks like Ray's contact
list has been hacked.

bs

On 1/18/2021 11:49 AM, Perry Small via Healeys wrote:
> Listers
> Received an email from an old friend, Ray Juncal, that was a request to review an attached file. Seemed innocent enough. My security software caught a problem with the file and would not let it open. Just a heads up.
> I did call Rays / Sally’s phone and left a message about the situation.
> Perry

Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Healeys at autox.team.net