[Healeys] Fan Belt

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Jan 15 07:09:20 MST 2021

Why not measure first. The width of the belt is the width of the top of
the groove in the pulley. The length is measured over the outer diameter
of the pulleys with the generator/alternator adjusted as loose as possible.

With those measurements the parts shop or web shop should be well able
to sell you the correct belt which could well deviate from what Moss or
equivalent has in their catalogue. In Europe these measurements are in
mm, I presume that it would be in inches in the USA.

Kees Oudesluijs