[Healeys] Trickle chargers

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:12:01 MST 2021

I have been using a Schumacher battery charger with float-mode monitoring for 15 years at least with no problems. I got 12 years on the first battery. Present battery is 4 or 5 years old.  It says on the box, "Charger maintains the battery when fully charged. Resumes continuous charging when battery becomes discharged". So basically a "float charger" but I don't know what the difference is between a float charger and a tender. Probably marketing. I connect it every time I bring the Healey home.
Rich