[Healeys] 6 cylinder engine washers

m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 4 05:50:46 MST 2021

For the record, I am pretty sure it is my motor that Mike is working on.   I have a Heritage Certificate which gives the build date as 29 Sept to 6 October, 1959.  Dispatch date was 13 October.  That was for the car, and they may have had motors built up and waiting for installation, but it ties it down fairly closely.

Cheers, Mirek