[Healeys] 100 rocker shaft question

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 20:51:27 MST 2021

Hah. I was going to suggest you send it to rockerarms.com, but figured
shipping would be prohibitive.

BTW, when did rockerarms rebuild your shaft? There's been at least one
change of ownership and a name change, I think, and responses have been
spotty. They did my BJ8's shaft many years ago, and it's held up well.

Bob