[Healeys] Yet Another Wiring Question

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Feb 26 19:48:58 MST 2021

 Yes, it was Mark I talked to.  He is very knowledgeable.  I will be calling again Monday to order the wires and connector.  Mark said to tell Michael I talked to him as Michael is his up and coming protege.  I have an order coming from them already for some other sub harnesses like the one for the wiper motor.  Good to know we have not lost all our experienced knowledge about these cars yet.Mike MacLean