[Healeys] Caswell zinc plating kit

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:09:08 MST 2021

I second the notion of using the white cadmium plating. I did the same
thing here in Portland a few years back with a 5 gallon bucket of
fasteners. There are economies of scale so if you go that route so do as
many fasteners and small brackets as you can at that one time.  I think the
white cad is so much more pleasing to the eye than today's zinc plating.

My pro.