[Healeys] ATC Blade fuses.

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Feb 23 10:54:39 MST 2021

 Probably a good philosophy with every product we use maintaining our cars.Mike MacLean

    On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 8:37:10 AM PST, Roger Grace <roggrace at telus.net> wrote:

 A caution for others.I have added several circuits with in line protection using ATC type colour coded blade fuses.Beware of the import, no-name, no specification boxes of lo cost fuses.I recently had an 'accident" and the fuse did not rupture.Fortunately I was about to prevent too much smoke.Further testing revealed that this fuse was defective and the let through was several multiples above where it should have been.So no more cheepos for me - but proper Bussman or Littlefuse products.rg

Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Healeys at autox.team.net