[Healeys] mystery bracket

S.Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Mon Feb 22 14:46:05 MST 2021

Ah, the joys of trying to re-assemble a car that was taken apart by someone else….  Many thanks to all who replied to my question.  My late partner ran a restoration shop and did most of my BN1’s major disassembly.  Unlike me, he didn’t label anything, and when I collected what I hoped were all the bits after he died (and there are still some things missing) we grabbed every box that looked as though it might have Healey stuff in it.  As there hasn’t been a dismembered MG in the shop for decades, who knows where the brackets came from!

Again thanks,
Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10