[Healeys] 100/4 / A90 old style valve seals

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 22:28:25 MST 2021

All -

On my A90 I am lapping one of the exhaust valves and this seal came off the
upper part of the valve guide.

It seems this is an original style valve seal shroud which no one sells.  I
assume the best thing is to remove it and chuck it, correct?  It's already
half disintegrated and I'm not really worried but would prefer to not  put
it back on and have old rubber parts getting into the oil.

Am I correct to not put it back on?  No one seems to sell these.

Best,

Alan