[Healeys] Wiring Question

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Feb 17 18:03:33 MST 2021

Who sells the battery to solenoid wire assembly for the BN2.  It's a large gauge wire that runs under the car from the battery to the solenoid behind the engine as you probably know.  Our friend Moss does not sell it.  I can find it from our overseas suppliers, but I would rather source it locally if I could.  I found it on the Rhode Island wiring site, but they want $90 for it.  Seems a little excessive for a single wire with a battery clamp on one end and a crimped eyelet on the other.Mike MacLean